Welcome to the UW Environmental Innovation Challenge Competition Page!
For complete information about the competition, visit the UW EIC webpage.
Questions or information? Contact Pam Tufts at email@example.com or 206.685.3813
- Winter Quarter, Thursdays, 6-7:50pm: EIC/BPC Resource Nights class, Dempsey Hall 104
- February 23 DEADLINE to enter the EIC: 5- to 7-page business summary due. No late entries accepted.
- If you have not done so already, you will need to create an account which must include all team information.
- Office Hours 3-5:00pm, advising by appointment only: February 26, March 5 and March 12.
- March 12, 6-8pm: Pitch Workshop. Mandatory for teams in the Seattle area.
- March 30 DEADLINE: 1-page business summary due.
- April 3: UW Environmental Innovation Challenge. Team set-up in the morning, afternoon judging, followed by reception and awards.
Contact Fluid Review